Category Archives: for sale
Item: Saddle Seat Day Coat
Brand: Reed Hill Color: Powder Blue Size: 16 Condition: Good. Price: $50.00
We have a wide variety of Saddle Seat, Hunt Seat and Western clothing available. Full suits, day coats, jodhpurs, hats, boots, and much more!
Sizes are mainly women’s. Call or email for an appointment to see the clothes. Shipping paid by buyer.
Some of the items we have for sale are pictured and priced below. MANY more items still available beyond these few listed.
This trailer has it all. With total comfort for your horse in the long haul along with tons of storage for all of your personal items and tack you can go to that horse show or trail ride. Equipped with a generator and a large full living quarter you can be comfortable with or with out hook up.
Trailer is like new, with only having horses hauled in it a hand full of times. TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY.
Some of the horse area and general trailer features are:
- 3-horse Fully Insulated horse area
- Drop down windows, with drop down bars, on head and butt side for great ventilation on those hot days
- Telescoping rear divider
- Escape door
- Mangers (offering a large area for storage)
- Large rear tack (biggest in the industry)
- Removable saddle racks that can be put into your tack room
- Many rows of bridle racks and blanket racks
- 8′ Wide and 7’6″ Tall
- Padding for comfort of the horses
- Hydraulic jack
- Stainless Steel wrapped nose, ramp, and sides
- Hay rack (holds the generator and much more)
- Spare tire and wheel
- Outside water spicket
Some of the Living Quarter features are:
- Very roomy Living Space
- Manual, very easy to use, slide out
- Extra tall bedroom above the goose neck, with privacy wooden sliding doors
- Full kitchen, including large refrigerator, double stove top, microwave, copper sink, and many cabinets for storage.
- Large fold out leather couch (makes a double bed)
- Leather dinette (makes a single bed)
- Three large garment hanging closets
- Large bathroom, including big shower with dome and glass doors, regular flushing toilet, copper sink, and walk through doorway to horse area (great for a back entrance to LQ on those rainy days)
- Ducted air and heat with wooden covers
- Infinity lighting
- Swivel TV mounted on ceiling
- Satellite TV system
- Radio with speakers inside and outside
- Large awning
- BBQ which attaches to outside of trailer
- Dual propane tanks
- Free standing table for either indoor or outdoor use
- Night/Day pull down shades
- Two sky lights for natural lighting in living quarter
This trailer really has everything you will need for a trip with your horses. We have also used it in campgrounds hauling outdoor activity gear in the horse area. Though it may be a large trailer, it is easy to fit into campgrounds and fairgrounds. We haul it with a 1995 F350 Dually, which pulls it with no problem.
Many more pictures available here. Email us a request for more photos and information.