If you going to be late, or unable to make your lesson, please call!
If you call ahead we will either reschedule, or work out an alternate plan. Often we have lessons scheduled back-to-back, or other plans before and after your lesson. For these reasons we find it necessary to have the following rules:
- If you must cancel, you need to call 24 hours in advance of your scheduled lesson. Your message on our answering machine is acceptable.
- If you are less than 30 minutes late, your lesson will still begin as scheduled. You may use the remaining time.
- If you are more then 30 minutes late, without notifying us, there will be no lesson and you will be charged the following “No-Show Policy”.
- No-Show Policy: You will be charged half price of your lesson. Chronic “No-Shows” will be charged full lesson price.
- We understand emergencies do happen. Please keep us advised for wavier of No-Show Policy.
- During the winter months when the snow is bad and the roads get icy, we want you to still be safe driving. Even if it is not 24 hours in advance please call us as soon as you know you are not going to be able to drive to us. We can be understanding for this circumstance.
Thank you for your understanding.